NEA Member Insurance Trust has plenty of life insurance solutions:
No-Cost NEA Complimentary Life
- Up to $1,000 Term Life coverage
- Up to $5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Up to $50,000 AD&D coverage for covered accidents on the job
- Up to $150,000 in life insurance for unlawful homicide on the job
And remember to name a beneficiary for your policy.
Coverage is issued by the Prudential Insurance Company of America.
In addition there are other great supplemental options from NEA:
Arrange for an authenticated will, trust, and estate-planning with a professional.
- Be sure to name beneficiaries for your insurance coverage and retirement accounts
- Include their name, Social Security Number, and the allotment you’re leaving them
Paying off your balance can cut down on exorbitant interest rates.
- Some cards’ interest rates can be as high as 15% on your balance
- Think of your credit card as a 30-day loan
- Keep track of spending within your means and budget
Set aside at least 3-6 months of living expenses.
Need options to help save? NEA has you covered:
A little savings can add up in a big way over time. The earlier you start, the better.
With a 6% return compounded annually…
- Age 22: $4,000/yr saved
Can yield up to $656,272 over time
- Age 32: $4,000/yr saved
Only up to $335,241 over time
Save a percentage of your income
- You won’t have to adjust as income increases
- Can help you better maintain your way of life
Check out our retirement calculator and see where you stand.
NEA Life Insurance coverages are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details, including any exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500. CA COA# 1179. NAIC# 68241.
AD&D coverage provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE — THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.